Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pig Pig and More Pig...

Have you ever had one of those weeks when everything is going to the PIGS?
Well this week the pigs have come to us.

Meet our Pigs

We "Pig" sat for friends.

Potbelly PIGS

 Guinea PIG

HedgeHOG 

 and

This little Piggy went to market.

Balloon PIG


and went weee weee weee all the way home.

I would like to tell you an amazingly sweet story about our piggy.  While doing our shopping with Ted (that was what Katie was calling him).  We met a lady who had on a breathing mask and gloves (and talking to herself).  I have to admit I thought she was a little strange.  When she noticed I was behind her she laughed and said oops I guess I was talking to myself.  I said the best of us do.  After a few minutes of us talking she asked about "Ted".  I told her he was staying at the market.  She turned to Katie and gave her money so Ted could come home with us.  Katie was uncertain if to take it.  I shook my head it was okay to take the money.  Our new friend Molly explained she has stage 4 Cancer and this was her 4th bout.  She said  her Doctor keeps asking how long she needs and she keeps giving him a time line.  When he asked this last time she said she needs 4 years.  She would like to see her youngest son graduate from College.   All she asked was for us to keep her in our prayers.  You bet we will keep Molly in our heart and prayers.
The moral of this story is-
LOVE more and JUDGE less!

All you need is LOVE
The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment...
Each and every one is read!!!