1 store bought Angel Food Cake (unless you have extra time to bake)
1 can of frosting (I like to use the whipped cream cheese)
White Almond Bark
Pack of Sixlets
1. Crumble cake into mixing bowl.
2. Combine frosting with the cake with hands. I know, I know this is messy and yucky, but it is the only way to really mix the two. You can always use the little hands you have around the house to help out. If you really want to be creative you can mix a little of the icing color to make the balls very colorful or add a Sixlet into the center. Put into the fridge to set for about an hour.
3. Make small balls with the cake mix. I like to make them bit size, but you can make them larger. Put the balls into the fridge or freezer for an hour.
4. While the balls are in the fridge/freezer open the Sixlet packages and put into a bowl.
5. Melt the almond bark using the directions on the package.
6. Pour the almond bark into small bowls. Use a different bowl for each color you are using.
7. Add small amount of icing color to each almond bark bowl. Mix you no longer see the white color.
8. Take enough balls from freezer that you will use for each color. Make sure the balls stay cold or they will become hard to work with.
9. Dip each ball into colored almond bark. Place onto wax paper to set. Press a Sixlet on the top of each bite before the bark sets.
Simple and tasty treat ENJOY! •