Are you in need of an easy dinner?
What can beat Bacon-Wrapped Pork?
This recipe is adapted from
- 1 package Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Season to taste
2. Slice tenderloin into 1" medallions and season. Wrap each medallion with bacon and secure with tooth pick.
3. In an ovenproof pan, heat butter and oil until hot. Add pork and brown on all sides, but don't cook through.
4. Place pan into heated oven and cook for 15- 20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and pork is cooked.
After a day at the beach the three amigos really enjoyed this meal.
it even got a thumbs up!
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels•