Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Corny Muffins

How many of us lead busy lives?
We do!
In fact we have been so busy we have not had a chance to blog!

Yikes!
Zonkers!
Woa!
But, we are BACK!

Today we are making a quick dinner for the family on the run.
A dinner that you can eat on the run.

Corny Muffins

Corn muffin Box Photo
Ingredients:
2 boxes of corn muffin mix
(Jiffy is always our choice.)
and ingredients to make muffins
1 can of corn drained
1 cup of cheddar cheese
1 pack of hot dogs sliced
1/2 cup butter melted

Mix corn muffin mix and add corn and cheese.
Fill half of muffin cup and top with sliced hot dogs.


Cover hot dogs with more corn muffin mix.
(we like to add a little extra cheese)
Bake according to directions on muffin mix.
Top with melted butter.


You can even add a little frosting
(ketchup)


Check out the cute little corny breads.


Serve with tater tots and enjoy.


Ask any carny — a corn dog isn’t just batter fried meat on a stick; it’s the filet mignon of the carnival world.

5 comments:

  1. These muffins are ridiculous, clearly I will make them this week. I love your blog and I featured it on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I have them pinned on my Pinterest board, and have them on my to make list for dinner next month. I might skip out on the corn though :)

    Dollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make something really similar, but it's just cornbread, not the muffins. One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt about it - these demand to be made:-). This is my first visit to your blog but I had such a good time I can guarantee I'll be back. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love to make these too and I just posted about them a couple of weeks ago...LOL, great minds think alike!
    Jennifer from Just Wedeminute--

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment...
Each and every one is read!!!