Katie leaves for summer camp in a couple of days.
BOO! We will miss her.
We wanted to send her off with something useful, so we made her a
Camp Clip Board
This way she could not forget to write home...
Supplies need for project:
1 clip board
- Paint front and side of board and let dry.
- Measure board and cut scrapbook paper into strips. Cut around clip.
- Mod Podge board and place strips onto board. Work air bubbles out. Tie clip open with twist ties from bread while drying.
- Trim off excess paper. Sand paper left over paper. Go in a downward motion while sanding paper. If you go in a up and down motion you will pull off the strips.
- Using Cricut Machine cut name or design. Place stickers and cut design onto board with Mod Podge.
- Apply Mod Podge all over to seal on the design.
Now for the BIG surprise!
- Flip board over and paint the back side with chalk board paint. It will need a couple of coats of chalk board paint, so let dry 24 hours between coats.
To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart. ~Phyllis Theroux•